Wednesday 30 August 2017

FILL YOUR TUMMY WITH CAKE

Hello.  Phew, I can exhale!
It's my last week as Guest Designer for the SSSWednesday challenge.
I hope you've enjoyed seeing my cards and playing along - I have had a blast.
Thank you to all the Simon Says team for having me and being so welcoming, and special thanks to the lovely Lols for her amazing support and encouragement  xxx

wed-designerspotlight-header

Don't forget, if you join in the fun you'll be in with the chance of winning a
$50 gift voucher to spend in the store.
We all love a shopping spree, right?

50dollar_voucher_600px


wed-newchallenge-header

Here's my card for this week's challenge,
where the theme is ....

ANYTHING GOES

Easy right?

This week we are showcasing Hero Arts.
If you have some of their goodies we would love to see them,
but you can enter with any supplies you have.



I love stamp sets that have all the little extras to complete your card.
This little monster comes with, the cake, the candle, the hat, the bow tie, various sentiments AND the dies.
Hero Arts Eat Cake All Day

I've coloured him with Copics and popped him up on foam tape.

For the background I've used MFT's stitched scalloped edge rectangle,
stitched scalloped basic edge die , and their calm and cozy chevron dp.


Simon Says Stamp

8 comments:

Lin said...

You've been a great guest this month, Caroline - love all your contributions! I don't think I've ever seen this HA set before - how fun!

Tracy Freeman said...

Its been fantastic seeing all your amazing projects and this is no different, such a fun card !!
Lols is pretty awesome isn't she :) x

Lorraine A said...

LOVE this card Caroline :-) the little monster is super cute and I love his colouring with the dots on his big tummy :-) the paper and and die cut borders are fabulous, I just love the whole design of this :-)

It really has been a pleasure to have you along with us! THANK YOU for being such an awesome guest!! We will miss you!! :-)

luv
Lols x x x

Virginia L. said...

This is simply superb, Caroline! Love the layering and coloring! So happy that you are the guest designer for August. Thanks for sharing your talent!

Dotty Jo said...

This is lovely, Caroline! Jo x

Wanda Cullen said...

I have loved seeing your designs this month and it's been great to "meet" you briefly as I browsed your blog! Your talent is amazing!

Lucille K said...

Oh, this is such a cute monster card :)

Melissa Bove said...

Adorable card Caroline! Such a sweet image and design!!

Loved having you with us all month!!

hugs...