Tuesday 8 August 2017

HOME SWEET HOME

Hello.
I have a craving this week, and I blame Less is More  ;-)
Their challenge is 'Tropical Fruits', and seeing all those cards in tangy colours
has made me desperate for  Opal Fruits.
Remember them - before they were Starburst?
I don't know how long I can hold out.

Here's my own 'tangy' card.


I needed a New Home card and thought it would be fun to use this chair stamp with tropical colours.
I die-cut my scallop edge rectangle and then stamped the centre piece using distress inks, before re-attaching the scalloped edge.
Then I popped it up with foam tape onto my card base and added the embossed sentiment.
Very quick and simple.

Challenge.


Tropical Fruits

Supplies.
Clearly Besotted - Time To Relax
Sentiment - Avery Elle, Home Sweet Home
Distress Oxide Inks - Cracked PIstachio, Worn Lipstick, Spiced Marmalade, Fossilized Amber
MFT - Scallop Edge Rectangle Die

7 comments:

Trina P. said...

This is adorable, Caroline. Love the couches stamped in these bright tropical colours. So fun. . Thank you for joining us this week at Less is More. 😊 Trina

Susan said...

Such a sweet card!

Kathyk said...

A great idea for a new home card and one which fits the LIM theme beautifully too

Kathyk

Sid said...

Fab card Caroline, loving your tropical sofas !!

I Card Everyone said...

Now I'm not familiar with Opal Fruits... nor would my paint colors fit with your tropical sofas - but WOW do I love Starburst [some sour ones sitting in a little dish for me to grab on occasion!] and THIS darling card! Fabulous decorating, my friend!
=]

Neets B said...

You can blame Less is More, Caroline, and now I can blame you as I'm salivating too! Loving those juicy sofas. I would never think to stamp them in these colours but I love it! I really must think outside the box more :)
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Esther said...

Fabulous card, Caroline! I love the scallop edge panel and sweet coloured furniture. Such a stylish design and also great fun! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)