Sunday 10 September 2017

HAPPINESS IS...

Hello.
Do you think you could make all your Christmas cards with just one stamp set?
What would you choose?
I would go for these cute Yetis. I'm having so much fun with them.
Here's another one for the pile.


I stamped my sentiment onto the scalloped edge die-cut, and then added some
distress ink in the centre, sprinkled with water drops.
I stamped and die-cut my Yeti, and coloured him with Copics.
To make the fairy lights stand out a bit more I added a touch of glossy accents,
then I simply attached my Yeti with a foam pad.


I'd like to enter this for the challenge at


where the theme is 

****Get Ready For Christmas****

Supplies.
MFT -  Beast Friends and Stitched Scalloped Edge Rectangle
Lawn Fawn - Violet's ABCs
Distress Ink - Fossilized Amber
Copics / Glossy Accents

6 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

He's perfect! Jo x

Wendy said...

Fabulous, super cute!
Wendy xx

Lee said...

Absolutely adorable in every way.Hope you are all well.xx

I Card Everyone said...

Happiness is seeing all the cards that are Yeti to come!!!
he's perfect for each and every Christmas card! gorgeous shine, and glow...
=]

brenda said...

What a real fun Christmas card, many thanks for sharing with us at Penny Black and More challenge.

B x

Anonymous said...

this is so cute!! i love the lights this happy yeti is holding and all your cards using this cutie are so sweet. thank you so much for sharing your christmas creation with us at the penny black and more challenge!
linda