Sunday 16 September 2018

OH CHRISTMAS TREE

Hello.

I finally dragged my box of Christmas stamps and glitters out from under the table
rummaged through them, and then left them on my desk for a few days.
Nothing really leapt out at me.

So, I turned to the  Muse Christmas Visions Club for inspiration and they didn't let me down.




Isn't Kimberly's card just the cutest?
I focused on...
  • a trio of trees
  • CAS design
  • simple sentiment
Supplies
MFT - Rectangle Stax 1, Oh Chistmas Tree
Clearly Besotted - sentiment from Christmas Pudding
Distress Ink - Peacock Feathers, Festive Berries, Tumbled Glass


5 comments:

Doreen said...

Love the fab colours,just gorgeous.xxx

Debbie Bonczek said...

Love this card! The colors are awesome.

Ardyth said...

Clean, graphic...fabulous! Love the bold stripes in happy, festive colours! Thanks for joining us at MCV!

wienerhoneymooners said...

This is PURE BLISS for this years cards!!! WONDERFUL fo you to join us at MUSE Christmas Visions!!! Thanks so much for the encouragement!!

Wendy said...

Beautiful, fabulous CAS design.
Wendy xx