Friday 12 October 2018

MERRY PUPMUS

Hello.

It's a good job that we are a doggie family,
'cos here's another puppy card for the Christmas pile  :-)


This is just one of those cards that does not photo well.
You get them, right?
The circle sentiment is triple layered, so it stands up more and I also scored my card panel, for some added interest.
(you can make that out a little better below).

I'm not even going to mention the disaster I had with my red Copic, that just blotched everywhere. 
The worst of which is covered up with the green bauble.
**Sigh**


Challenges



Supplies
MFT - Happy Pawlidays, Rectangular Stax 1, Merry Christmas Circular Frame
Copics. Diamond Dust

2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, we are a merry Cat-mews family! BUT this guy is too dog-gone cute not to love!!
=]

Aileen said...

Wonderful Christmas card Caroline, I love these little puppies. Fabulous design and I can feel for you with the blob of colour, it always happens with the dark ones, have you noticed?
I am finding especially with new copics or the darks that have been refilled to take the lid of both ends while colouring, this prevents any blopping (I think I made that one up) especially if you see that ink build up in the nib occurring, just whip the other lid off problem fixed. Hugs Aileen