Monday 5 November 2018

PUPPY LOVE

Hello.

Phew!
I FINALLY found time to get into my craft room today.
I was beginning to think I might have to BUY my Christmas cards.

So I'm happy I have another 3 for the pile.

I've kept them all nice and simple, and just had a play with some different backgrounds.

This first one uses distress inks for the background, splattered with white acrylic paint.


Next I used Copic markers.
For some reason I have NEVER used markers like this for a background - but it was easy to get them to blend and I like the result.


My last card uses a snowfall die on some blue cardstock.


All the pups, trees and parcels were die-cut, coloured with Copics and popped up on foam tape.
I added a touch of glamour dust in places (very sparkly irl)  and went a bit mad with a white gel pen.

Challenge


Anything Christmas Goes

Supplies.
MFT - Rectangle Stax 1, Stitch Scallop Basic Edges, Happy Pawlidays, Snow Globe Sentiments.
Avery Elle Falling Snow Die
Copics. Distress Inks - Tumbled Glass, Salty Ocean. Glamour Dust.




2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh my, Caroline, I puppy love these!!!
Whose blue cardstock have you used on this last one?
=]

Aileen said...

These are so damn cute Caroline, love the designs and of course these sweet puppies.

Now I want to ask a question, how do you get your white lines to stay white and what pen are you using .I have been trying to add these little lines to my colouring but they end up absorbing the ink from the copics, it drives me nuts. Also getting the pen to add the white nice and fine and consistent appears to me to be just about impossible. I use a Uni ball signo broad with a little more success than the finer uni ball signo flow wise. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks xx