Monday 14 January 2019

BUNCHES OF LOVE

Hello.

Oh Gosh! I am in love with this bokeh effect.
Doesn't it create the prettiest backgrounds? And it's so easy to do.
Hey, If I can do it, anyone can :-)

Here, I used my new Zig Clean Color Real Brush pens, on some watercolour paper.



I LOVE these brush pens. 
I'm finding them kinda tricky to use (especially when I've only used Copics before), 
but I do love the colours and I feel all 'arty' when I get them out ;-)

Challenge



Thanks to a heads up from Michele at I Card Everyone
I'm also entering a new (to me) challenge

CAS Mix Up 

Bokeh, Stamping, and Die Cuts





MFT - love you a bunch / sentiment from party animals / basic circles stencil.

7 comments:

Dotty Jo said...

Your colouring is fabulous, Caroline. Awesome bokeh! Jo x

I Card Everyone said...

I love it bunches!! why not send this sweetie over to the CAS Mix Up Challenge, Caroline?

https://casmixup.blogspot.com/2019/01/cas-mix-up-january-challenge.html

=]

Jeni said...

We did this technique in a crafty group I belong to and I love it too. Your card is beautiful! ~jeni :)

Mac Mable said...

Yes the Bokeh effect sure does produce the prettiest of backgrounds and yours is beautiful. The colours are so pretty and what a cute and adorable image. Thank you for joining in the fun CAS Mix UP challenge with this beauty x.

Viv said...

Am so glad you joined us at CAS Mix Up with this sweet card! Lovely Bokeh background and a wonderful layout.
Thanks for joining in at CAS Mix Up.
Viv
(Guest DT January)

Loll said...

So pretty and soft with the bokeh effect over your coloured background Caroline! Zigs are normally so bright, so the white ink really toned them down to create "ice cream" colours. Totally yummy! :) Your little girl with her flowers looks fantastic with the circle frame. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Bonnie said...

What a sweet card, Caroline! I love the soft colors of your Bokeh background, that sweet little gal with her bouquet of flowers and a wonderful layout! Thanks so much for sharing this with us at CAS Mix Up!