Saturday 16 February 2019

CACTUS LOVE

Hello.

Today I'm sharing some cactus love with you,
for the Inspired By Challenge.

This was my first attempt at no-line water colouring,
and I'm really chuffed with how it came out.


The cactus pots were a challenge for me.
In the end I used a stamp, from a 'sketchy flowers' set - stamped in ink and then added some shaded areas with my zigs.
That sequin on the pot is to cover up where the paper rubbed up a little with the water.

supplies
mft - llama love, sketchy flowers, party penguins (sentiment)
zig clean color real brush markers


6 comments:

Laurel said...

First time? This looks amazing! Thanks for playing at Inspired By!

Danni Reid said...

SO cute!!

I Card Everyone said...

Bravo, Caroline!! LOve your cacti! Darling card, and what a darling set!!
=]

Wendy said...

Fabulous! Xx

Kelly Lunceford said...

This is fabulous! You did a wonderful job! Thanks for joining us at Inspired By this week!

Pop's Cards said...

I love it, such soft colouring it looks awesome, hugs Pops x