Saturday 2 March 2019

FOCUS ON YOU

Hello.

Do you tend to stick to the same old craft brands over and over?
I do.
And, it's not that I don't love those brands, but I think I'm missing out on some amazing goodies.
My new aim is to be more adventurous with my purchases.

I've started here with my first haul from SugarPea Designs.


I used their large eyelet cover plate - great for creating quick cards - and the 'you' die (slightly offset with a white piece underneath, so that it would stand out a little more).

I'm also playing along at the Inspired By challenge,

where my inspiration was the colour palette and the quilt style.
(I thought this eyelet plate had a kind of  'quilt' pattern to it).


supplies
sugarpea designs - eyelet coverplate die, 'you' die
distress ink - twisted citron, spiced marmalade, mermaid lagoon

3 comments:

Laurel said...

This is so pretty! Love your take on the inspiration, the colors are perfect! Thanks for playing!

Kelly Lunceford said...

I know I already left a comment on Instagram, but I wanted to leave one here too! This is so cute; so vibrant and fun! You did a great job on the challenge!

Pop's Cards said...

Looks all sunshiny and fresh I love it, hugs Pops x