Saturday 27 April 2019

YOU'RE MY PERSON

Hello.

It's my Wedding Anniversary in July,
but I've made my card early this year
just in case my dh decides to whisk me away
on a romantic holiday. 
#Iliveinhope


I've played along at Inspired By again, this week.
This is fast becoming my favourite challenge,
cos it really gets my old grey matter going.
Are you playing along?


I took inspiration from the grid design and 
the white numbers on a dark background.

supplies
stamping bella - uptown girl ava / uptown couple brett and brenda
clearly besotted - basic banner
happy anniversary sentiment - papermania
copic markers
memory box - number dies    mft - in and out stitched square dies


2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Grey is always welcomed in my feed, Caroline! Glad to hear we've stimulated a play-along! It's a darling anniversary card... congratulations!
=]

Laurel said...

This is so adorable! Thanks for playing along with us!