Tuesday 25 June 2019

RAINBOW BIRTHDAY

Hello.

It's chucking it down here in Yorkshire today,
and the only chance of a rainbow, is this one coming out of my craft room!


I know. I know.
Those damn rainbow sentiments aren't quite lined up perfectly, 
are they?
It's so annoying. 
But they're stuck down fast. Argh!


I'm entering this for...


An Unrushed Walk Through A Very Different Time - The Rainbow by D.H. Lawrence | Byte The Book


mft - love you a bunch, coloured with copics
mama elephant birthday messages - embossed onto mft fishtail flag dies and then coloured over with zig clean color real brush markers.

3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Whose looking at those stripes, when your little flower-bearing sweetie is just too cute to notice??
I have a few products on my desk for this very challenge, Caroline! xx
=]

Marina said...

A rainbow of sentiment strips - what a lovely idea ! And the girl is beautifully coloured too. Thanks for joining The Library.

Pop's Cards said...

I love this I love anything rainbowey, always plants a huge smile on my otherwise miserable face! gorgeous creation hugs Pops x