Saturday 25 January 2020

FIESTA TIME

Hello.

It's the dreaded (for me) one layer card at the
Less Is More Challenge this fortnight.


The first attempt at this card went in the bin.
I pulled the masking tape off too quickly,
and ripped all the bottom of the card!
Argh!
I was so cross - after all that inking and colouring.
So this was my second attempt.
Can you imagine how slowly I removed that tape the second time?  lol*


hero arts - it's fiesta time, coloured with copics
lawn fawn - hillside border
distress ink - spiced marmalade

4 comments:

Neets B said...

I'm so glad you remade this card a second time, I love it! What a cute little character. And I feel your pain, the same thing has happened to me before, it's so gutting! Loving the white pen detailing too, it really adds that extra something. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Kathyk said...

Fab make and such a fun image too

Kathyk

Witchcrafted Life said...

Oh my stars, you and me both! I get downright antsy feeling if I don't have multiple layers on my paper crafting makes. Every now and then I'll challenge myself to scale back, but I rarely end up feeling happy with the end results and sometimes go back (even months later, lol!) to add more layers/dimensional elements.

♥ Autumn

Kerry Parkinson said...

This is a great card. I love your colours and the humour! TFS