Saturday 29 February 2020

BEST HOUSE ON THE STREET

Hello.

Can you imagine who lives in that little, red, highlighted house?

It has piles of muddy boots in the hallway, 
a wet dog has smeared his nose all over the front windows,
there's a pot of Yorkshire tea on the kitchen table,
and a chicken roasting in the oven.

Best house on the street. 


In order to make my terrace stretch along the width of the card, 
and centre a house in the circle, 
I simply added another house, to the right of the row.
The circle frame hides the join nicely.


Challenge



supplies
clearly besotted - scene it more, coloured with copics
distress ink - tumbled glass, salty ocean, faded jeans
spellbinders nested circle dies







4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

That darling little house, with its delicious aroma coming from the sweet little chimney is THE cutest, and deserves the spotlight, Caroline! I know this sweet card deserves one, too!
Thanks so much for playing again this week!
=]

Witchcrafted Life said...

This is so charming, cheerful and pretty. Wonderful colouring, too, may I add.

Autumn Zenith 🎃 Witchcrafted Life

Pop's Cards said...

I love this I actually love what you wrote about it with muddy boots and nose prints, sounds like my house, hugs Pops x

Marina said...

A clever design with the circular frame and a fabulous card