Wednesday 15 April 2020

HEART BOKEH

Hello

Today I've tried out a bokeh background, for the Less is More challenge.
I've done this before with circles, but this was my first time using hearts..
isn't it pretty?


Firstly, I inked up a card panel with distress oxide, fading it towards the centre.
Then, I die cut a little heart into a piece of scrap card.
Using this as my stencil, I sponged the heart randomly, with pink shades and white ink.



To finish I inked up a sentiment and popped it up on foam tape.




small heart die
distress ink - worn lipstick, pickled raspberry
white ink
mama elephant - labeled messages


4 comments:

Kathyk said...

Cracking idea to make your bokeh images the hearts - lovely

Kathyk

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

What a fantastic idea to use hearts for this technique, Caroline. It came our wonderfully! Thanks so much for sharing and playing with us at Less Is More.

Cardsbymaaike said...

great card, great effect, they use heart or star shaped cut outs from card in photography to acchieve this look, but I imagine it's much easier in stamping

Izzy Scrap said...

What a beautiful card and a clever idea ! Love how it turned out. I don't know why I can see your card on the LIM post but when I open your link there is no image (only a no entry sign). Anyway, Love your card. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.