Friday 26 June 2020

ICE ICE BABY

Hello

Ice lollies are definitely the order of the day,
with this mini-heat wave we are having across the UK.

 I even managed to persuade my mum that she would be warm enough on our walk today, wearing her thermal vest, 
long sleeve jumper, winter trousers and thick socks.
No. She did NOT need her big coat :o) 


Thanks to everyone for the eraser tip. 
I tried it on these lollies, and they definitely stamped better.
Now I need a tip on how to line them up properly ;o)

Fortunately, that lovely birthday script helps to hide the worst of it.




sugar pea designs - summer scoops
distress ink - spun sugar, sq. lemonade, cracked pistachio, ab. coral, wild honey
mft - stitched rectangle scallop frame, happy birthday script die




2 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Such a cool treat for IB, Caroline! Thanks for joining us once again!
=]

LeAnne said...

This is adorable, I think your alignment is spot on....but a stamp positioning tool would probably be helpful (Misti or Stamparatus) if you're really concerned about it. Personally, I LOVE them and they match our inspiration photo perfectly! The recipient will love it! Thanks for playing with Inspired By this week!