Monday 9 November 2020

BOKEH CHRISTMAS

Hello.
I had fun today playing with my inks,
trying to create a bokeh effect.


I started by inking up a piece of card with Distress Ink tumbled glass, then I used small round stamps to add some different blues.
The white and silver didn't stamp too well, so for them, I created a stencil using a hole punch.

My first attempt was the 'sweet winter wishes' one.
It didn't really turn out like I wanted - I kept adding too many dots   :-)
For the second card I reined it in a bit, and I think the effect looks better.
IRL the silver adds a lovely shimmer.

Challenge

Less Is More - 


Sentiment - mft snow globe sentiments
circle stamps - winnie & walter, big bang confetti



5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Both bokeh-licious, Caroline! I LOVE your first attempt!
=]

Kathyk said...

Smashing take on the blue and silver theme - love your use of bokeh

Kathyk

A Shaw said...

Love the simplicity and elegance of this card. Thank you for sharing!

Craft-E-Place said...

Fabulous card. I love the dots! Thanks for joining in with the challenge at Less is More

Michelle W said...

Beautiful cards, I love the bokeh effect! Thanks for joining us at Less is More.