Tuesday 27 April 2021

HAPPY BARKDAY

Hello.
Did someone say, I woof celebrating ?
Yay!   If there's a doggy themed challenge - I'm there :-)


I do love a versatile stamp, and I thought this set, with the door and plants would be really useful.
Here, I've combined it with a cute little pup, who's just waiting for you to come home and party.


Challenge.




And here's a snap of my very own fur pal, Buster aka little shit  ;-)
with his favourite toy - foxy 



  • mft stamps - sittin' pretty, woof pack, little buddies, party animals
  • copic markers





4 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Ha!! Oh Buster is too cute, Caroline! I had worse pet-names than that for my own!
I cannot believe I didn't get that really versatile set! Thanks for playing along with us again this week!
Who's a good boy?! This sweet little guy, that's who!
=]

Lisa Elton said...

Who wouldn't want to be greeted at their door by this little fella! This is adorable. So happy you joined us at IB!

Danni Reid said...

Oh Caroline, I love your sweet pup sitting on the steps, reminds me of little Max from Secret Life of Pets waiting for Katie, SO SO cute! I really love the sentiment too, this is adorable!
PS. I love your little Buster (I too, have a little Buster, (black Pug) Thank you for letting your pups come and play @ IB this week!

Cindy Beach said...

A winner in every way! LOVE your adorable card and cute pup too!