Saturday 5 June 2021

FOXY BIRTHDAY

Hello.
Masculine cards can be tricky for me,
so I was happy to get some inspiration from this week's

Inspired by Challenge

and get a twofer, into the bargain.

I don't have any skating images, so I took my inspiration from the white shelves, the teal blue colour,
and the tiny splashes of orange and yellow that I spied on the skateboards.
I couldn't bring myself to leave the card simple, with just the sentiment, so I ended up adding the cute fox and balloon.

It also seemed a shame to waste the strips that I had left over,
so I die-cut the panel again, in the dark teal, and used them in another card.



Challenge



mft - diagonal sentiment strip
altenew - hug me, coloured with copics
colorado craft company sentiment - citrus berry cupcake



3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Caroline, I think you've perfectly represented our IB inspiration! Still think that foxy guy looks like he's dancing the 'sprinkler'!
Thanks so very much for joining us again!
=]

Danni Reid said...

Good grief, these are ADORABLE, love them so much Caroline! These are so inspiring and your recipients are going to LOVE them! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

Cindy Beach said...

Such a great couple of cards, Caroline! I love seeing how you were inspired, the bold stripes and colors are perfect! Thanks for playing at Inspired By! Love that fox!