Saturday 21 August 2021

Flower Me in Christmas

Hello.
I'm not gonna lie, when I saw that this week's photos at Inspired By were flowers, I let out a little groan. But, if it was easy, it wouldn't be called a challenge, would it? And how can I go wrong with all that fabulous inspiration from their design team.


I love that Inspired By now has a bonus Christmas theme, and this week it's in the form of a flower arrangement. Luckily I had these gold, embossed elements already on my desk from an earlier card, so they just needed colouring up and sticking down. Easy peasy you say - well yes, apart from the hour it took me to try and arrange all those elements until I was happy with them.

Challenge

Inspired By... 


simon says stamp - winter flowers, coloured with copics  / mft snowglobe sentiments 


5 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

Oh yes, I hear you - flower arranging is NOT one of my strong suits either! But looks as if you've accomplished it beautifully today, my friend! It is a stunning addition to our Inspired By gallery! [now where did I put that set??]
=]

Danni Reid said...

So absolutely stunning, love your coloring and design! Thank you for inspiring us @ IB this week!

JanR said...

So striking! I love it!

Lee said...

Loving this Caroline so pretty and beautifully coloured and embossed.

Silke Ledlow said...

Simply gorgeous!