Wednesday 27 October 2021

Baby's First Boo

Happy Halloween everyone.
This year it's our grandson's first, so it's extra special for us, and we've already seen him in his little, dracula outfit. Too cute!


I think I threw everything at this card - it's definitely not my usual more CAS style, but I just went with the flow and had fun. I started by stamping and heat embossing 'Bailey's First' - I tried this using my misti for the words, but the gap between the letters is too much, so I had to revert to stamping the letters individually. If you're quick the versamark stays wet enough for the embossing powder to stick.
With the embossing done I inked the background up with some stencils and distress ink. Then I stamped and coloured the BOO, fussy cut it, and popped it up on foam tape.


Challenge

Inkspirational



mft  - stamps (well connected alpha) stencils (grassy edges, cloud edges)
clearly besotted - as cute as ABCs
pinkfresh studios- diagonal stitched rectangle
distress inks - cracked pistachio, wilted violet










2 comments:

Lee said...

Oh,done it wrong way round only just seen this one and commented on the latest one first.Anyway this is Supa Cute.Bet he looked adorable in that outfit.Has Buster got one !!.Huggles

Pia S said...

This is as cute as it should be for a first Halloween card. I so love the inked sky and I think adding the same is a sweet personal touch. Thanks for joining in our masculine themed challlenge at Inkspirational!