Saturday 30 April 2022

You're Old... But You're Still Roar-Some

Hello.
Today I'm saying Happy Birthday to my dh, who turns 60 today!!
That's old!  Obviously, I'm a lot younger than him 😉


I thought it would be fun to create a little dinosaur scene, and I made the sentiment up with some tiny alphabet stamps.
'You're so old...  and inside it says 'but you're still roar-some' :o)


Optional Scenic Theme


mft - babysaurus coloured with Copics and  tall trees dies
circle nestie     pinkfreshstudio - diagonal stitch rectangle

5 comments:

Dena J said...

Oh, this is such a cute CAS card!! Fun and bright. Thank you so much for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

brenda said...

A really sweet card, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

JanR said...

This is adorable! I love the bright and happy colours, and the sentiment is too cute! HBD to your hubby.

lw said...

Great card-white accents really set it off nicely (I still don't remember to do those dots & dashes).

Mervi said...

Lovely and sweet card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m