Saturday 4 June 2022

All You Need Is Love... And Donuts

Hello.
Some cards are just fun to make, aren't they? And this was one of those. A little box of donuts and sweet wishes for my dd's birthday.


I started by stamping and die-cutting my donuts in various 'flavours'   :o) Then they were popped up with foam tape onto a card panel. 
To create a 'lid' I stuck some clear acetate to my scalloped border and attached this to the donut layer with 2 layers of foam tape for extra height.


I die cut the sweet sentiment from gold metallic card and glued this to the acetate, along with the 'birthday wishes' To complete the box look, I added a little ribbon and bow in the top corner.
I admit, it's been so long since I used ribbon on a card, I had to watch a little video to remind me how to use the 'bow easy'.


Challenge
Addicted to Stamps & More

The donuts, scalloped border, and sweet sentiment were all die cuts.


the greetery - sweet tooth and piped sentiment
various altenew inks
mft - stitched rectangle scallop frame





3 comments:

I Card Everyone said...

For my spouse? That's one and same thing!
So cute - I'd take a dozen they look so real!
=]

Tiny Paper Blossom said...

Love your card. So many great details!

Izzy Scrap said...

OMG, this is fabulous ! I'm totally in love with your beautiful and creative box of donuts. They look so yummy ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing at ATSM.