Wednesday 15 June 2022

Happy Father's Day, From The Dog

Hello.
It's Father's Day this weekend, so I made a card for my dh, from the dog   :o) 

 
It's well know in our family that, whenever Mr Kiss gets up, for any reason, the dog jumps straight into his seat. Then the dog has a little grumble when he gets picked up and moved. 
So, I thought this would be a fun, little scene with these super cute room and decor dies.


I began by stamping the sentiment onto my card panel. The individual letters are tricky to stamp, but I went over them with a black fineliner where the ink didn't come out great. Then I just built up the room scene with lots of dies - some of those books are tiny! - and added my pup in the centre.
(If you want to see a quick reel of this card being put together, check out my Instagram)

Challenge

Cardz 4 Guys

 #298 Father's Day


mft - take a seat / fundamental furnishings / decor & more / potted plants
well connected alpha    dog from little buddies, coloured with copics



7 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Oh my gosh -- this is so adorable!!

dj said...

Adorable!! This sweet card is sure to bring a smile!! Love you bright colors and white accents are perfectly placed...Cute take on our "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!

Lee said...

Awww,that is just Brilliant in every way.x

JanR said...

Adorable! So cool that it's personalized too. All the details are amazing!

Nancy said...

Caroline, This card is absolutely fabulous! I have been also playing with this kit and enjoying it so much! However, I have not made anything this wonderful! Well done!

Cazro said...

Super idea, I love the twist of the card being from the dog. Lovely colouring. Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz. DT.

Sue Jackson said...

I love the font of your sentiment and would never have known you needed to stamp each letter individually. The whole room is great, and some of those die cuts are very tiny. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz! Hope to see you in the gallery again soon.