Wednesday 24 August 2022

Merry Christmoose

Hello.
Nancy has chosen a chocolate and mint duo, for the Color Hues Challenge. Now, that's definitely a combo I can get behind. I love chocolate chip ice-cream and I can't pass a box of matchmakers!
I've used the combo here for a Christmas card.

 
I offset the mint letters onto the gold glitter ones, to create a kind of shadow effect. I hope the gold is allowed for the challenge - I'm calling it a Christmas neutral  :o)
Then, I stamped and die-cut my moose, coloured them with copics and  another touch of gold stickles glitter and popped them up with foam tape.


Challenge


Chocolate & Mint


mft - stitched alpha in salvaged patina distress ink
clearly besotted - merry christmoose, coloured with copics
gold glitter card, gold stickles glitter
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle








7 comments:

Nancy said...

I totally love that you took my colors and did a Christmas card, Caroline! This is so cute and those reindeer are just darling. Awesome job! Thanks for making my colors look amazing and joining us at Color Hues!

Karen said...

I would never have thought of a Christmas card, but it's a perfect combo! Those "chocolate" moose with their mint scarves couldn't be cuter! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Tracey McNeely said...

Caroline those reindeer are so much fun! What a creative way to use the colors!!Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues!

Sheri Gilson said...

So cute! Love the sweet critters and fabulous CAS design! Thank you so much for playing along with us over at the Color Hues Challenge!

Susan Powell said...

This is SO CUTE!!!!

I Card Everyone said...

Well, it has happened, my friend! I am no longer receiving your posts by email. Drats!
I've clicked to Follow but am so awful about reading from my Reading List!
So happy to have found you in the Color Hues gallery, Caroline! A really darling use of these colors that totally got by me!
=]

Hannelie said...

Always delighted to see your beautiful cards in the Color Hues gallery!