Friday 4 November 2022

Waiting For Santa

Argh!
It's 12C in here today, but I am determined NOT to put the heating on.
I am wrapped up in thermals and a pom pom hat :o)   Who else is holding out?

I need to step up my Christmas card making, so here's another one for the pile.


I do love this cute pup and his little mouse pal, waiting for Father Christmas, but it's tricky for me to colour. Those curtains - don't look too closely - absolute nightmare!


Challenge


This is their final challenge of 2022.
Hope you all enjoy your well earned break. Thanks for a fab blog and for all
the amazing inspiration throughout the year.



colorado craft company - on the lookout
copic markers
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle die


1 comment:

JanR said...

Delightful card! Such a cute scene and lovely colouring too. Hope it's a warmer day for you today!