Wednesday 1 March 2023

Ey Up, Duck

Hello.
I'm an idiot! This card was for the Freshly Made Sketches challenge, but I missed the deadline. Argh! I think its the third time I've done this. The challenge starts on a Wednesday, and concludes on a Monday. I need to get that into my thick head :o)


This is my first outing for those ducks, and I couldn't resist using the Ey Up duck sentiment. Something that my Dad used to say to me all the time - along with 'alright, chick?'


To add some extra oomph to that sentiment the letters were die cut twice, once from black card, and once from a foam sheet, and then stuck together.

I don't often add anything to the inside of my cards, but I couldn't resist that cute sentiment and another duck.

Duh - NOT for the freshly made sketches challenge :o)
Do not pass go, do not collect £200

time for tea designs - lucky duck
neat and tangled - aphabet dies
pink fresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle




1 comment:

baileyrosy.com said...

Such a pretty card beautifully designed and coloured and I love the fun sentiment.

Marie