Thursday 6 April 2023

Welcome to The World

Hello.
Eek! It's been over a month since I last posted. Finding time to craft seems to be getting harder these days. Also, I don't want to jinx it, but we may have just sold our house. So it won't be long before I start to box up my craft room.

In the meantime, here is a baby card I made for my daughter's friend. Isn't this just the cutest name ?


I used the sweet, animal alpha set from clearly besotted, and fussy cut them, so I could overlap them a little and pop them up with foam tape.
I didn't want to use a girlie pink, so instead I went for a more rose pink and red combo with my copic markers.


Challenge

Allsorts     w772/773

Anything Goes with option of  "In The Spring Garden"

(This time I'm just playing along with the anything goes theme)


clearly besotted - as cute as abc
sentiment from mft stamps
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitched rectangle die


4 comments:

brenda said...

It's an adorable new baby card, thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

B x

JanR said...

This is so super cute! I love the colour combo and those sweet stamps.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Such a cute and adorable card created with these sweet little alphabet images. Thank you for joining us at the Allsorts Challenge.
Lorraine

Mervi said...

Fabulous card!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m