Saturday 13 July 2024

Flowers Make Me Smile

Well, real flowers make me smile, craft flowers, on the other hand, make me frown!
I find them so tricky, I have banned myself from buying anymore flower type supplies.
Here's a rare floral card from me, using an old, die set.


This involves die cutting all the pieces and then just layering them up, as per the packet instructions. It's a bit fiddly, and I got glue everywhere, but I manged it. So far so good.
Then, I played around with layering the pieces with foam tape, for that 3D look.

Practically fool proof :o)


Challenge

AAABirthday


  • altenew - garden picks 3D dies
  • my favorite things - handwritten happiness
  • pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitched rectangle die


2 comments:

!neke said...

Great card !!!
groeten Ineke

Cardsbymaaike said...

pretty blooms, that looks like a lot of work and patience is needed, but the result is fabulous. Thank you for playing at the AAA Birthday Card Challenges