Sunday 6 October 2024

My Boo-tiful Family

Hello.
I'm sharing something a little bit different today.
When I was down a Halloween Pinterest rabbit hole, I saw a couple of these ghost, family portraits and wanted to give it a go.

What do you think?


This was super easy to make. For each ghost I drew an arch of white acrylic paint, on my black card background, and used a plastic, palette knife thing, to drag the paint down. 
(It was the widest knife, from one of those cheap sets you get in Hobbycraft)

Then, I simply added eyes with a black Copic, bows for the girls and hats for the boys.
I drew a little spiders's web with a white gel pan.

If you want to see the quick reel check it out HERE

Challenge

Allsorts

🍂 🍁FALLING LEAVES 🍂 🍁
or
Anything goes

  • white acrylic paint
  • distress ink - pickled raspberry/salty ocean
  • white gel pen
  • bow and hat stamp from wplus9 unforgettable

No comments: