Thursday 24 October 2024

Nutcrackers Everywhere

Hello.
I definitely stalked Seven Hills Crafts when these nutcrackers came out, and I was lucky enough to get my hands on some.
Here's my first attempt with them.


I remembered I had this 'door' stamp, and thought it would be fun to have the nutcrackers stood at either side of it. I'd love to do this IRL, and The Range has some 5ft nutcrackers, but jeez, they're £250!! Who's got that kind of budget? (don't tell me if you have, it will just make me cry) :o)


I added a touch of glitter to the nutcrackers, just to make them a bit more Christmassy - and then popped them up with foam tape. I didn't have a wreath stamp for the door, but thought that this mistletoe die would work instead.

I have in mind who to send this card to, and I'll probably write their door number on the door, just for an added personal touch.

Challenge



  • my favorite things - sittin' pretty / snowglobe sentiments
  • concord & 9th - nutcracker dies / handmade holiday dies


No comments: