Hello.
Last week was my Grandson's last day at nursery.
He has had such a fabulous time there, and we wanted a card that reflected
that it has been a home from home for him, for the last 4 years.
I decided on this house stamp set, that represents his home and his nursery.
There are 3 houses in this set, so I've created larger houses by layering a couple of different ones onto the same base house. Does that make sense?
Then I've added in the trees, fence, and flowers. It's kinda cute IRL, with that extra layering.
All coloured with copic markers.
Challenge
The nursery definitely represented home, family and love.
They have taken such great care of him and we were all a little bit sad to leave.
Of course, he strolled out of there on his last day,
with the nonchalance of a 4 year old, and didn't look back!
- wplus9 - neighbors
- pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
- copic markers / white gel pen


No comments:
Post a Comment