Hello.
"Relaxing Hobby" they said.
Have you tried die cutting and gluing these teeny, tiny charms
to a delicate bracelet piece? Argh!
One breath of wind and they would have been scattered across the craft room floor :o)
I was happy when all those tiny pieces were stuck in place.
The simple background stripes were created with a stencil and some distress ink.
I definitely need to use this stencil more - I love those stripes.
I definitely need to use this stencil more - I love those stripes.
Challenge
Congrats on reaching Challenge #400 💖
I was inspired by the bracelets and the blue/coral colour palette
- concord and 9th - charmed dies
- clearly besotted - stripes stencil
- distress ink - tumbled glass
- mama elephant - labeled messages
- altenew ink - sea breeze
- pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle


3 comments:
What a cute card! I love the charms and how you were inspired. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!
I'm with you, Caroline. Many of the die sets these day have teeny, tiny pieces and usually a few go missing before they are all assembled. But, you did an amazing job with this card. :) It does look like a real charm bracelet that is attached to your card. :) The stripy background is the perfect backdrop. xx
Such a pretty card! I adore that charm bracelet....and don't envy you for all that work! Have to admit.....your 'hands like shovels' comment made me chuckle (even though I'm sure it's not true).
Post a Comment