Hello.
Yikes! Where has September gone?
As usual, I'm late getting started on my Christmas cards, so this is a nice easy one to get going.
I managed to mask my pups, the lectern and the tree, so the card is kept flat for easy posting.
The background is distress ink and, because I am rubbish at splatter, the snow is a white gel pen through a snowfall stencil.
I did have a problem with that stripe across the card - because it was flat I couldn't use paper or ribbon, so in the end I went for the little 'fa la la' stamp. Not a complete disaster, but not great.


6 comments:
What a beauty! Jo x
Love your large tree and how you made those furry friends part of it! As usual, your coloring is so well done! Thanks so much for joining FMS this week!
AMAZING card!! Love the bright and happy colours and those adorable pooches! xx
This image is so sweet and I love your coloring on the little critters! I think the words were clever and a great way to keep to the sketch. So glad to see you this week at FMS!
Caroline, I don't know who's singing the lead, but where he goes, these dogs will howl! I LOve the stamped fa la las and woofs!
=]
Such a cute card! All the stamping looks wonderful and the bright colours are so lovely!
Post a Comment