Hello.
Today I'm sharing a card with one of my favourite dies sets - songbirds on branches.
Part of the reason I'm rubbish at nature/flower cards, is that I never know how to arrange things -
this set makes it easy.
Everything has it's own place. No faffing around :o)
- pinkfresh studio - songbirds on branches stamp and die
- pinkfresh studio - perfect sentiments - stamp and die
- pinkfresh studio - stitched diamonds coverplate
- my favourite things - stitched scalloped frame
- copic markers


Beautiful card and coloring, this will brighten your friends day! Glad you shared your card with us at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful encouragement card with a wonderful design. Thank you so much for sharing at Allsorts challenge!
ReplyDeleteI can see the appeal of this die set and it looks beautiful in your chosen colours, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
ReplyDeleteB x
Gorgeous! And I hear what you are saying about arranging things - this is perfect!
ReplyDelete