Sunday, 29 March 2009

Double Challenge

Hello,
I have suprised myself today,
I have managed to combine 2 challenges in one card.
A great sketch from Stamp Something,
and stitching from Secret Crafter
It was a party night last night, and I awoke this morning
to little men with hammers, runing riot inside my head!
So, I am amazed that my stitching is anywhere near straight.
The stamp is Magnolia - Guitar Edwin,
coloured with whispers pens.
Design paper is Dovecraft - Masculine
and the sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.
xxx

6 comments:

Jane Carroll said...

great job

thanks for joining us this week on SCSC :)

Hugs Jane x

Sue said...

well done on 2in1 great card luv the colours, he look brill great colouring, sue.x

My Little Space said...

Fab card, stitching looks great.

Mandy

Mrs Wonka said...

Wonderful mans/boys card! I love it!

Mrs W x

Jill said...

gorgeous card Caroline I love your stitching and layout. thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill x

Deb M. said...

Love this card!! Super-cute image & colors.

TFS...