Sunday 8 November 2009

Box of Baileys Chocolate Truffles

Baileys, Chocolate and Crafting...
what more could a girl want?

This is my entry for the
Simon Says Stamp Challenge,
where the theme is a 'thankyou card'.
OK, so I made a box -
but I hope that will still qualify.
:-)
I already had a white, flat pack box,
which I made up and covered.
Then I just added a simple base and lid from blue card.
I made the 'Thankyou' sentiment on my comp,
and the 'Treat Yourself' is a stamp from
the Simon Says Stamp, Savor Sweet Cupcakes, set.
Design Paper is My Mind's Eye, Magnolia.
I found a great new tip on my blog travels,
you can colour sticky pearls with your copics,
so that they match your project perfectly.
This is a yummy truffle recipe,
which will definitely be going into my '
Sweets' recipe book.
I added Baileys to my truffles,
but you can use any alcohol or flavouring you like.







6 comments:

Unknown said...

scrummmy....delish and a perfect combination....im drooling lol!!!! hugs sassyxxx oh nearlly forgot a fab box to brillaint

Joey said...

Hi

ooooooh those truffles look scrummy! fantastic box love the colour

Joey.xxx

Anonymous said...

oooh those truffles look so yummy i am going to try them,do you know how long they keep for? I was thinking xmas presents! xx jo xx
whoops nearly forgot ,,,your box is gorgeous

Eiglas said...

Gorgeous box & recipe!
It's your fault if I put on half a stone this week.....
Hugs,
Ei
x

debby4000 said...

Wonderful box, love the colours and what yummy truffles.
luv
Debby

Cindy Groh said...

Love that color of the box. It's beautiful.
http://cre8ivecindy.blogspot.com/