Sunday 28 November 2010

Stuff it !!!

It's been one of those days today... nothing has gone right and 3 projects have already ended up in the bin!
Maybe I should stick to cooking - I seem to be doing ok with that.  Yesterday I tried making this Chestnut & Cranberry Roll. This was fantastic... a real hit and even though mine wasn't quite as neat as theirs, it still looked fab at the table.


Just beware of the recipe - I didn't read it before I started and ended up with my two rolls, plus extra for stuffing a turkey! 
For this week's sweet treat I made some Biscotti. It's much easier to make than I thought it would be. Here's the recipe I used. I added glace cherries, instead of the dried ones, and substituted chocolate chips for the raisins.



I made a little sleigh to hold some Biscotti, and even tough I'm not very happy with it, I thought I would show you it, because it's a cute, little gift idea. I got the Sleigh template from Clear & Simple Stamps It's designed by Sue Berker. Take a look at her little Sleigh - it's just so elegant.


Challenges...
Winter Wonderland - 'Shape Up'.   Not sure if my entry has to be a card, or if this is ok???
Fab 'n' Funky - Anything Goes
A Spoon Full of Sugar - Anything Goes

6 comments:

chrissy xx said...

WoW!! These look FABULOUS lol. I could and would eat any of these Yummy things.
Chrissyxx

downrightcrafty said...

oh I made that roll too, mine was extra fat, delish and extra's too, what gorgeous shaping on this stunning creation
thanks for joining us this week at Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Hi hun, love your yummy makes, I always leave your blog with my mouthwatering, lol! Heidi x

Emma said...

Mmmmmmm they look so yummy and love the sledge.
Hugs Emma x

Sharon said...

You are making me feel sooooooo hungry.
Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky this week, hope to see you for our birthday blog hop next week.
Sharon x

andrea said...

What a lovely gift idea thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky
andrea