Finally, I have got my hands on some of the awesome stamps and dies from Clearly Besotted.
I placed an order last Thursday and they dropped through my letter box the very next day.
How's that for service?
Here's my first make with them...
I did come across a couple of problems with them.
1. My stamping was awful - I only have a few coloured ink pads and they are about 100 years old.
2. After stamping the image I found it impossible to line up the die over it, for a perfect cut.
1. I have ordered some juicy new stamps - Memento Dew Drops (shhh, don't tell hubby)
2. I found a fab video tut, by Michelle Short showing how to make a little template,
to ensure a perfect die cut every time.
Problems solved :-)
I hope you like my brighter, more cheerful take on a 'thinking of you' card.
This is for a blogger friend who has been taking a little time out.
Muse - I cased Tracey's card, substituting my stamps for the flowers she used,
but sticking to the same layout and colours.
Papercrafting Journey - Punches and/or die cuts
Papertake Weekly - Dies and/or Punches
Aud Sentiments - With Sympathy or Thinking Of You Sentiment
- Clearly Besotted Stamps - Home Sweet Home
- Matching Tree & House Die
- Sentiment Stamp - Cearly Besotted 'Time To Relax'
- Dew Drops
- Nested Pennant Die