Here's my card for this week's Muse challenge.
This card took me a whole morning to get right.
On the first attempt, I managed to rip the card peeling off the masking tape.
Attempt No. 2 looked great, until I looked down and realised I had spelt 'BIRTDAY' - Duh!
On this last try, the letter dies moved a little in my machine... but it all adds to the 'handmade' look. Right?
I masked off some stripes on my card panel, blended on some distress oxide inks, and splattered them with water drops.
I die cut my letters from the panel, and also from some foam sheet.
The letters were stuck on top of the foam ones, and then inlaid into the space.
I added a 'happy' sentiment and a few clear dew drops.
So perfectly CAS, but with lots of colour and interest.
Something I find really hard to get right.
I'm always adding something else to my CAS cards, and then they're not CAS anymore!!
I took inspiration from Tracey's colours and her inlaid die cuts.
Distress Oxides - Broken China/Cracked Pistachio/Fossilized Amber/Fired Brick/Worn Lipstick/Wilted Violet
MFT - Stitched Scalloped Edge Rectangle/Stitched Alphabet
Mama Elephant - Labeled Messages