Tuesday 12 September 2017

YIPPEE KI-YAY

Hello.
Merry Monday has a great challenge this week.
They want to see you inspired by your favourite holiday movies.
I LOVE Christmas films - Love Actually, Elf, National Lampoon...
but my favourite has to be Die Hard.
Yippee Ki-Yay!  :-)


I stamped my sentiment onto the scalloped edge panel, and then sponged on some distress ink, for a snowy background.
I die cut my Yeti, trees and accessories, coloured them with Copics and attached them with foam pads.
Arghh! I forgot to add the exclamation mark to my sentiment, and I knew I would muck it up if I tried to add it last thing, so I left it off.

Challenge



Supplies
MFT - Beast Friends, Stitched Scallop Edge Rectangle, Well Connected Alphas
Distress Ink - Tumbled Glass
Copics


10 comments:

Colleen said...

I love your KISS card...and that Yeti is so darn cute! I think your sentiment is perfect! Thank you for joining us at Merry Monday!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Too stinkin' cute! Love this to bits Caroline. That Yeti is adorable, but that sentiment, oh wow, that had me giggling!!! I so want to watch Die Hard all of a sudden, LOL. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Cicci said...

So wonderful this was!! LOVE your CAS card!!
Hugs Cicci
Cicci With the Pen {welcome to vistit and follow my blog}

Linda W. (ScrappinBari) said...

Just love your sweet yeti scene, Caroline!

Julia Aston said...

Love your cute Yeti - wonderfully colored and that fun sentiment! The winter sky background is super as well as the stitched scallop edge framing!

laurie said...

Such a cute image and a sweet card!

Notes by Nina said...

Adorable card, your little Yeti is the cuties. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Your card is a total winner in my books! LOVE!!!!!!! Thanks for playing with us at Merry Monday.

Lee said...

love this.great colouring,gorg image.I am always watching Love Actually one of my feel good films.xx

Helen said...

This is so cute! Love your layout too!
Helen x