Saturday 8 December 2018

HOME FOR CHRISTMAS

Hello.

Here's a new home card for those crazy enough to move house
in the middle of winter.
(you know who you are).

I had fun with this card.
Imagine being all warm and cosy in your new home with the snow falling thick and fast outside.
Perfect.


I started by embossing the sentiment and using distress ink for the background,
then added the stitched hills and other elements.

The snow splatter was added last, so that it covered the trees and home.
I'm not great at that splatter stuff, but I love how this turned out.

Challenge



Supplies 
Sentiment - Clearly Besotted, Home Sweet Home
Trees - MFTStamps, Oh Christmas Tree in Versacolor Turquoise and Cocoa
House - Stampendous, Holiday Home, coloured with Copics
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders.
Distress ink - Peacock Feathers



2 comments:

Aileen said...

Beautiful card even though I could never imagine moving house in the middle of winter, I suppose there are those who have no choice. Anyone would love getting this card winter or not, so beautifully done.

Macimbalo said...

So pretty! Love your beautiful scene!