Wednesday 1 July 2020

WEAR THE RAINBOW

Hello
Quite often I get an idea in my head,
that is way beyond my crafting abilities.
This time it was rainbow dresses, in floaty, organza fabric with matching shoes (of course).


I am not the best at colouring and I've never really got to grips with my zig watercolor brush pens, but I used them here for the dress, trying to blend the colours by slightly overlapping them.

Once she was all coloured I added some white highlights here and there 
(not very happy with those on the dress)
and some glossy accents on the cake icing and roses.



I kinda like how she turned out in the end.

Challenges




Bright and Cheerful

stamping bella - ava loves to celebrate
zig clean color real brush pens
avery elle postage stamp die



5 comments:

btarayao said...

I just am in love with this card! Great use of color! Well done!

Tristan said...

What a lovely card Caroline. Definitely not beyond your abilities. Lovely rainbow colouring and great addition with the white pen. Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

Helen said...

You have done a wonderful job of colouring this super cute card, Caroline! I love her beautiful rainbow dress! Such a super fun card! Keep colouring!! Great colouring! Thanks so much for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

Dawn T said...

What a delightful card. Thanks for joining us a Watercooler Wednesday this week.

Pop's Cards said...

I am loving her dress how gorgeous would that be irl, hugs Pops x