Wednesday 12 August 2020

DOG FACES

 Hello.
Phew! It's hot, here in the UK right now.
How are you all keeping cool?
I bought the dog a cooling blanket.
He's not a great fan of it,
but I think it's brilliant :o)

Here's my card for this week's
Inkspirational Challenge


This was a pretty quick card to make.
I didn't faff about with any shading on my dogs faces,
using the white gel pen instead, to add some detail.

Inkspirational



  • mft - woof pack, coloured with copics
  • sentiments from  - little buddies
  • in and out stitched square die

And here's a picture of my pal, Buster's face


5 comments:

Claire said...

Saw this on Instagram and has to pop.over for a look. Buster is gorgeous. Love how you used the white instead of shading
Claire Mrs H's Crafty Corner

I Card Everyone said...

Buster belongs on the Big Screen, Caroline ... and your card is adorable!
=]

My Paper Epiphany said...

OMG He's adorable and so is your card!

Lindsey said...

This is adorable! Love the quartet of pups and the bright fun colours. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

Lee said...

Hi,it was our 32yr wedd anniversary on the 12th.I adore Buster,didn't know you had a dog,they are one of my fav breed,he is soooo adorable.I love that card,so creative.You are so clever.xx