Sunday 1 August 2021

Sending Big Bear Hugs

Hello.
I struggled for inspiration today, so I made it easy on myself and
went with a sketch challenge, and my favourite bear stamp.

I distress inked my panel pieces and added some water drops for interest.
Then I stamped my sentiment and added the bear and trees with foam pads.

I know the ladies at FMS like to keep it clean  ;o)
but, because I have FINALLY found a white pen that seems to work,
I went a bit overboard with it !!
(I kinda like how the dots on the trees look a bit like snow)


Challenge

Freshly Made Sketches

sugarpea designs - hey winter, coloured with copics
distress ink - tumbled glass, fossilized amber, twisted citron
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
uni-ball signo white pen

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3 comments:

Lee said...

Hi,I adore this lil Bear and such a good versatile stamp.Loving your card and colouring.x

Amy O said...

Adorable! I love your inked backgrounds and fabulous colors, and that bear is the sweetest! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

JanR said...

Love this! Such a wonderful card. And the backgrounds and snow are amazing! So cool you found a white pen that seems to work...I'm still searching! (: