Sunday 9 January 2022

Back Of The Net

Hello.
Last year wasn't all doom and gloom - it brought us a gorgeous, new grandson. So I really need to up my game on the masculine/male card front. 
This is an old stamp from Lili of the Valley, and is perfect for the Inkspirational Challenge word prompt - GOAL


I read a tip the other day, that said stamping images just off the edge can help to create the feeling of movement, so that's what I did here with my footballer. Does it work?
For a little extra interest, I fussy cut another football, popped it up with foam tape, and added some glossy accents to it. 


Inkspirational Challenges 



lotv footballer coloured with zigs and copics   mama elephant - labeled messages   clearly besotted striped stencil with altenew turqouise ink.


5 comments:

Lee said...

Hi,Thanks for your visit,very much appreciated.Yes it does work and I am going to pinch it,if that's ok of course.Loving this cute lil footballer,there is definitely movement there.Great card as always.Hugs xx

Marina said...

Yes it really does give the illusion of movement and your colouring is great - love this . Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

I Card Everyone said...

It works perfectly, Caroline - I'm sensing he'll score for the win!
=]

JanR said...

It totally does work! Super sweet card!

cm said...

Your off-the-edge technique certainly does create movement! Super cute card! Thrilled to see your determined, cute soccer player in the INK gallery!
~carol