Friday 2 December 2022

'Tis The Season For Ribbons And Bows

Hello.
When I'm just about to finish a card, I'm in the danger zone. Usually, I drop a stamp on it, smudge a sentiment, or glue something where it shouldn't be glued. This time I excelled myself. I stuck my panel down at a funny angle - deliberately. Why? Why would I do that?


Apart from that slight aberration my card was kept simple for the Less Is More Challenge. I stamped onto my card panel, did some soft, copic colouring, and added 'snow' with a white gel pen.





  • colorado craft company - christmas presents
  • copics





7 comments:

Kathyk said...

Fabulous make and great colouring

Kathyk

JanR said...

I think the angle matches the image perfectly - whimsical and adorable! Fabulous colouring too.

Valérie said...

Wow! Amazing! I just love everything about this card! And I love the cute stamps you used. I am a big fan of cute animals :) Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation at Less is More. Hugs, Valérie

perfectly4med said...

Love the wonky angle - if you're going to do it, do it with purpose! Beautiful colouring on your CAS card. Thanks for joining us at Less is More and Happy Christmas!

Neil

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

This is the sweetest little outdoor scene, Caroline. I love everything abut it. Thanks for playing with us at Less Is More.

Anke said...

WOW I love your card, so sweet and lovely ...

Lee said...

WOW,this absolutely Stunning.xx