Wednesday 23 November 2022

Deck The Halls

It's almost time to deck the halls - and these three, little hedgies are getting an early start :o)


I was short on time in my craftroom this week, so I kept  my card very simple, and dug out these cute, little hedgies that I have had forever.
They still stamp beautifully though and need only minimal colouring.


Color Hues Color Challenge


penny black - christmas critters, coloured with copics
pinkfresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
my favourite things - snowglobe sentiments
stickled gold glitter

3 comments:

Karen said...

I love this CAS card! Hedgehogs are a favorite of my daughter's and these couldn't be cuter! They exude the happiness of the holiday! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

Simple it may be, but also darling as can be! Those hedgehogs look so happy and hard at work. Need some of that energy headed my way. Thanks for playing along at Color Hues.

JanR said...

Adorable! I love those sweet hedgehogs. Loving the sparkly star too!