Saturday 19 November 2022

Sprinkled With Joy

Hello.
Who is thinking about Christmas Baking?
I am already trawling through Pinterest in search of easy recipes, that look amazing, that I will probably never find time to make!
I did find time to make this 'baking' card though...


I adapted the stitched die for this card. It is really 3 even parts, but I cut off one 'bar' and put it back in a horizontal position, so it fitted my theme better.
The cute, little elements were stamped and die cut, and coloured with copics.


Challenge

Inspired By

I was inspired by the baking theme, and the red and blue colour combo



lawn fawn - sprinkled with joy
mft stamps - tri frame cover up die
copics



4 comments:

JanR said...

Such a fun, sweet card! I love that you adapted the die to suit your needs...I'll have to remember that one. I am, indeed, thinking about Christmas baking. Problem is, I always follow Christmas baking up with many sessions of Christmas eating and that's not such a good thing! (:

Wendy L said...

I love baking but the trouble is, I love eating it too lol. Xx

Laurel said...

This is so sweet! I love all of the bits to the card! Thanks for playing at IB!

Laurel said...

This is very cute! I love all of the bits on it! Thanks for playing at IB!