Thursday 10 November 2022

Dancin' St Nick

Hello.
Argh! I made a card for last week's Freshly Made Sketches and then missed the deadline :-(
So, today I'm getting my entry in early.
Here is a Dancing St Nick...

This Santa is a bit fiddly to put together, but very cute and fun. (If you want to see him dancing check out my Instagram.)
He's popped up with foam tape, as are the trees, and placed on a die cut 'snowy' background.

Ooops! I've just noticed I forgot to add some glitter to the fur on his hat.


 Challenge

Freshly Made Sketches

I've replaced the shapes with my trees, Santa and sentiment.

spellbinders - dancin' st nick / holiday haul
lawn fawn stitched border
avery elle - falling snow die
mft stamps - snowglobe messages

4 comments:

Chris H. said...

Very Fun!

Linda Callahan said...

Well the Santa was worth all of that fiddling around! Adorable holiday card! Glad you share it at FMS!

JanR said...

What a fun card! I love your dancing Santa - such a clever design!

Wendy L said...

This is cute, great card. Xxx