Sunday 3 December 2023

Friends With Fins

Hello. This was one of those cards, where we almost came to blows o:)
I had several attempts at that circle background, and then, just when I though I had it right, I stamped the sentiment - and dropped it! And - it bounced! Argh! 
I had sentiment echoes all over the card. 

This was my fourth attempt....


I'm glad I persevered, cos I think it came out kinda cute.
I used a stencil for the bubble background, stamping a few fish here and there. The big fish were stamped, die cut, and coloured with Copics.


Freshly Made Sketches

  • my favorite things - friends with fins / basic circles stencil
  • sentiment - hero arts - I'm a puffer for you
  • distress ink - tumbled glass, salvaged patina
  • pink fresh studio - diagonal stitch rectangle
  • copics.  clear dots






4 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Well, 4th time is the charm! This card is fantastic! Those bubbles are perfect and I love the whale, shark and narwhal! Your colouring is fantastic and this is just so sweet! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Karren said...

This was so worth 4 attempts as it is totally adorable! Fabulous colouring and stenciling. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Melissa Grant said...

Well the fourth time was the charm because this card is the sweetest! Fun images and excellent coloring bring this card together just perfectly! Congrats on being Queen of Clean!

JanR said...

Sometimes it do be like that. (: I'm glad you stuck with it because this card is amazing! I adore the background and the design and the colours and...well....everything!!